OPD: Out Patient Department
OPD Patient Figure, 2020 (Jan-Dec), 34,667
- 5 nos. of OPDS running from 8 AM-2 PM during winter season and from 7am – 1pm during summer season.
To provide best Homoeopathic treatment to our patients Our Out Patient Department have been established which have facilities for different units and consultation rooms along with screening rooms, Medicine dispensing room and patient’s waiting area etc. Hospital has a Central Clinical Laboratory where basic Lab investigations like Haematology test, Biochemistry Tests and Urine Tests are conducted.
As on date the homoeopathic hospital has the following Out Patient Department
- 1. OPD (Male)
- 2. OPD (Female)
- 3. Paediatrics OPD
- 4. Obstetrics & Gynaecology and OPD
- 5. Surgery – ENT, Dental & Ophthalmology OPD
Also Hospital has following facilities:
- Regular Peripheral Health clinic
- Pathological Investigations are done on prescription of treating doctors.
- Regular health checkup camp in nearby slum area
- Health Awareness rally
- Physiotherapy service under guidance of experienced physiotherapist
- Yoga training.
- Peripheral health camps are regularly organized in slum and basti areas of Rourkela to provide health facilities
IPD: In-Patient Department
IPD Patient Figure, 2020 (Jan-Dec), 1439
- 25 beded IPD functional round the clock in 3 shifts. Patients are provided with all basic facilities. Medical officers and internees manage admitted patients in 3 shift duty.
The Hospital has following wards for in-patients:
- 1. General Medicine (Male & Female) Ward
- 2. Paediatrics Ward
- 3. Surgery (Male & Female) Ward
- 4. Obstetrics & Gynaecology Ward